Interested to Admission in Shantiniketan School
Thank you for expressing an interest in Shree Krishna School. Investing in your children's education is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime and one that requires great thought.
These are formative years, and the relationships made, through friendships and interactions with teachers, will shape them for the future. It is critical that those sharing the responsibility for your children's education also share the values that are of primary importance in your home.At Shree Krishna School we offer a nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills, a top-of-the-line curriculum that offers the best in education.
Selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decision, you as a parent can make. Shree Krishna School offers an outstanding education designed to enrich the lives of all students, by offering both academic and sporting opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for the students.
How to Apply for Admission:
- Come to the school campus and the counselors will assist you with the details.
- Form to be collected within the given time and date.
- Form submission to be done along with the required documents mentioned in the form.
- Can take Campus tour with prior appointments.
At the time of admission, please bring following listed documents:
- Birth certificate of the student (attested copy)
- Last two years report card(attested)
- 4 pass port size photographs (student)
- 2 pass port photographs (parents)
- Transfer certificate with counter signature if the student is from a different state and board.
- Migration certificate if the student is seeking admission in xi grade if the child is from a different board.
- Aadhar card of student